Aspen Morris Solicitors has extensive experience in a wide range of commercial disputes.
We are committed to the fast and cost-effective resolution of disputes for individuals and business clients. Our dedicated team of lawyers will handle your needs efficiently with a practical and commercial approach.
Our lawyers at Aspen Morris Solicitors work for both claimants and defendants in a wide range of commercial matters, including:
- • Breach of contract claims
- • Debt recovery
- • Injunctions
- • Neighbour Disputes
- • Boundary Disputes
- • Insolvency – asset recovery
- • Shareholders' and partnership disputes
- • Special damages claims
- • Enforcement of confidentiality agreements
- • Restraint of trade
- • IT and technology claims
- • Intellectual property disputes, including copyright infringement and passing off
- • Fraud and white collar crime
- • Regulatory disputes
- • Commercial and Residential property disputes
- • General disputes
- • Insurance litigation
We are well positioned to advise on conventional litigation or alternative dispute resolution such as mediation or arbitration.
We represent have represented both individuals and companies based domestically and internationally on all aspects of Commercial/Civil Litigation matters. We have worked with individuals and companies in Africa, Far-East, Russia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Greece, Middle-East and thorough Europe generally.
We also work alongside leading Litigation Barristers who have undertaken several high profile domestic and international cases. Therefore, you can be assured, your case will be dealt with to a high standard.