Our lawyer at Aspen Morris Solicitors have extensive experience acting for individuals, partnerships, limited companies, Charities and PLC companies and have an in depth knowledge of all issues relating to the business sector allowing them to deliver a comprehensive service which can meet the entirety of your transactional needs.
We deal with:
Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring
- • Acquiring another business or company
- • Merging your business with another
- • Joint ventures
- • Asset purchase or sale
- • Share purchase or sale
- • Employment law compliance- transfer of staff.
- • Management buy out as seller or buyer
- • Heads of Terms
- • Raising capital
- • Protection from liabilities
- • Requirements to open a business
- • Choice of sole trader, partnership, Limited Liability Partnership or Limited Company
- • Forming a Limited Company or LLP
- • Memorandum and Articles of Association
- • Drafting and advising on Partnership Agreements
- • Drafting and advising on Shareholder Agreements
- • Minority and Majority shareholder rights
- • Joint Venture Agreements
- • Staff contracts
- • Acquiring a Franchise
- • Terms and conditions of sale
Business Legal Services
We work closely with leading Accountants who will be able to provide you with detailed tax advice on all aspects of your business.
We represent both domestic and international companies on all aspects of Company and Commercial Law. We have worked with companies in Africa, Far-East, Russia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Greece, Middle-East and thorough Europe generally.